The Addresses:


Sister Cassidy Cheyenne Steele
Louisiana Baton Rouge Mission
12025 Justice Ave
Baton Rouge, LA 80816

My email is cassidy.steele@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen...wait, wrong language.

And here we are. I'm about to embark on an awesome adventure. Before I post my address, may I say that mail is one of my favorite things. I LOVE MAIL. HINT. You should totally send me a postcard or a picture or something. I can't guarantee I will respond, simply because I'll be busy, but I will try. 

My MTC address (I will be there until August 6th) is:
Sister Cassidy Cheyenne Steele
AUG06 LA-BAT
2007 N 900 E Unit 96
Provo, UT 84602
If you go to dearelder.com, you can send a letter free to the MTC and if it's sent before noon I will get it that day.

The mission home address for rest of the time (if you can't find my physical address, mail it here) is:

Sister Cassidy Cheyenne Steele
Louisiana Baton Rouge Mission
12025 Justice Ave
Baton Rouge, LA 80816

My email is cassidy.steele@myldsmail.net and my blog is crazysingingmissionary.blogspot.com which you already know, since you're here.  :)

Love you all, remember who you are and what you stand for, make good choices, don't do drugs, and I will see you in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment