The Addresses:


Sister Cassidy Cheyenne Steele
Louisiana Baton Rouge Mission
12025 Justice Ave
Baton Rouge, LA 80816

My email is cassidy.steele@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

1/5/15 T-30 Days and Counting!!!

So I was joking with a member in our ward yesterday at church about the fact I have a countdown in my planner, and then once I got the new manual for the year and was holding it in my hands it finally hit me that it was January and I literally had a panic attack in the middle of church. I don't think anyone but Sister Monk noticed but it was super awkward. I was kidding about panicking....I thought I was anyways.
Happy New Year!
This week was pretty good, if I do say so myself. We got to start up exchanges again this week, and so I spent New Years with Sister McEntire! We partied, we had a good time and really enjoyed ourselves. We also got a whole lot of stuff done and miracles happened!
Sorry, I suck today and have absolutely no creative power. I love yall! This month is going to be crazy. Let me give you the lowdown:
Tomorrow: District meeting as usual
Wednesday: MLC
Thursday: Planning ZTM with the Zone Leaders
Friday: ZTM
Saturday: Stake conference with Elder L Tom Perry
Sunday: Stake confernce again with Elder L Tom Perry
Monday: Pday!
Tuesday: Zone Conference with Elder Teh of the Seventy.....where the leadership is apparently getting interviewed? I think I might actually pass out if I have to be interviewed....
So that's the next week. Then we're on exchanges, then a week, and on the 31st, we're having another mission conference when Elder Cook of the 12 is coming! What a way to end, yeah?
So yeah. Crazy life. 
Happy January! I hope yall have an excellent week :) Write me a letter or something!

Sister Steele
214 E Church St
Hammond, LA 70401

No comments:

Post a Comment